Thursday, August 31, 2006

tracks, fog, etc....

This is a nice example of what happens when you look at the weather forecast. I happened to see the news one evening & it warned of high humidity & fog the next morning. I had scouted out a few locations that were promising. So I got up early the next morning, which took a great deal of effort on my part, & got to work. I shot about 3 rolls of film, with a lot of keepers. Been mining that shoot for a long time. Fog pictures are great.

Bye for now...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this shot, haunting. Reminds me that I need to do more black and white. Fog season in the Central Valley is approaching, but I'm not committed enough to get up before sunrise.

16 October, 2006 17:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home